Cut with FlashCut CNC's Integrated Waterjet Software and Precision CNC Controls
Go from design to toolpath to full CNC control for waterjet including advanced cornering, pump and abrasive controls. Pre-pierce at low pressure for delicate materials such as glass and marble. Advanced cutting formula automatically calculates feedrates and kerf for given material properties.
- Corner slowdown and small arc slowdown
- Multiple pierce options: straight, wiggle, circular
- Corner looping
- Support for low pressure mode for glass, marble and other delicate materials
- Separate pierces and cuts
- Adjustable control of pressure of water and abrasive
- Support the operation of multiple simultaneous waterjets fab-heads
- Advanced formula calculates cut parameters based on material, thickness, abrasive and pump pressure
- Torque based zero sensing (Servo Only)
There are many advantages of waterjet cutting
- No warpage of workpiece while cutting
- No unintended heat treating of edges
- Can cut virtually any material including steel, aluminum, plastic, wood foam, glass and food
- No fumes or dust into surrounding air
- Minimal bevel or unintended draft on edges
Powerful CNC Controls Tailored for Waterjet
We have many options for adding state of the art controls, motors and cables to your water jet table. Our smooth and precise motion control along with advanced cornering tied in with carefully orchestrated control of your jet stream will give you accurate, smooth parts with the sharpest of detail. We offer complete microstepper and closed-loop servo solutions to drive your machine with precision, power and ease.
No products listed on this page
FlashCut CNC Waterjet Retrofits
Breathe new life into your existing Waterjet Table. FlashCut CNC retrofits are simple and powerful. In most cases you will be up and running within a day with the latest and greatest integrated FlashCut CAD/CAM/CNC waterjet technology. Retrofits save you time and money with more productivity and less maintenance. The cost of a retrofit in most cases is a more economical solution than buying a new table.
We have successfully retrofitted hundreds of machines like Omax®, Flow®, Calypso ®, Jet-Edge® and many other CNC waterjet manufactures that had old controls that needed updating.