Easily Draw Accurate Pipe Features in CAD
- Round, square and rectangular pipe support.
- Pipe shape wizard makes perfect cuts for mating pipes of any diameter with a multitude of joints at any angle and any size including T joints, end caps, miter joints, Y joints and through pipes.
- Pipe sizing wizard automatically sets OD, and thickness of standard pipe sizes.
- 3D solid model of pipe joints includes disassembly to preview what both sides of the joint will look like.
- Flattened view allows for easy design of custom patters of any shape including slots and text.
- “Ghost 2D views” show feature wrapping with no interruption.
- Fully rotatable solid model view.
Tailor Toolpaths and Nest in a Snap with CAM
- Easily nest multiples of the same or different parts, minimizing pipe or tube scrap.
- Toolpath automatically generated in CAM using parameters and cut charts from cutting head.
- Simple graphical manipulation of lead ins and lead outs.
- Embedded cut charts precisely set feedrates, cut heights, peirce times, kerf compensation and target voltages for any size pipe.
Cut Accurate Parts With Confidence in CNC
- G-Code automatically generated.
- Full 3D visualization of rotary toolpath in CNC module while pipe is being cut.
- Flat sheet option for cutting unwrapped pipes and tubes.
- No-Cut zones account for chuck, fixture and roller locations – preventing roller burning or jamming.
- Stingray Torch Height Control ensures clean cuts regardless of the accuracy of the stock pipe.