The FlashCut CNC Titanium Servo CNC Console is a rugged CNC controller integrated with a powerful industrial PC. Its sealed, steel construction makes it perfect for a noisey and dusty industrial environment. Like all of our controls, it features the FlashCut CNC Software and integrated USB Signal Generator and drives any machine tool with power, smoothness and precision. State-of-the-art, closed-loop digital PID control provides accurate positioning even under the most strenuous conditions. Whether you have a CNC plasma, Bridgeport mill, full sized router or any sized cutting tool, the Titanium servo Control Console has the right power to suit your needs.
- All-in-one ergonomic industrial CNC control console with sealed steel construction
- 25A digital sinusoidal or trapezoidal PID servo for up to 5 axes of motion control
- Integrated 19.5" industrial touch screen with integrated Intel Core I3 PC
- Pedestal mounting with bottom access to all connections reducing exposed cabling on machine.
- Hinged top access for easy maintenance.
- Configurable for over 10 external control switches including E-Stop, Cycle Start, Feed Hold, Jogging Joy Stick, File Load, Output Line Control
- Optional Integrated Stingray® plasma torch height control follows the sheet surface at the precise height
- Made in the USA
|Product||25 Amp Pro-Series Servo CNC Sub Panel|
|Continuous Current [A]||12.5|
|Peak Current [A]||25|
|Bus Voltage [VDC]||800|
|Input Voltage [VAC]||110 or 220|
|General Purpose Digital Output Lines|
|General Purpose Digital In Lines|
|Weight [lbs] (kg)||21.2 (9.6)|
|L x W x H [in] (mm)||13.375 x 15.375 x 4.3125 w/o cables 6.5 with cables |
(340 x 391 x 110 w/o cables 165 with cables)